Sunday, October 7, 2007

HAPPY SUNDAY MORNINGS: ONCE I WAS LOST BUT NOW AM FOUND


I am a firm believer in spiritual practice.

A woman I know well insists on "taking care of business" before prayer. This has proven time and time again to be the long way 'round. Time is all relative. A moment of prayer, reflection, and gratitude saves many hours of frustration, when things seem to get lost, tasks become troublesome, people are abrasive ...

TODAY: I feel the need to re-connect with the Universe, God, and Nature. To light candles in a sacred space. To give thanks for all that I have because

"All that I have is All that I need..." Simple Abundance, Sara Ban Breathnack's book adivses. So, along this path we call life, I feel not alone but filled with love for the light and the light filled beings around me. THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment