Monday, November 26, 2007

"STARCARBON"


I don't know much about being a millionaire, but I'll bet I'd be darling at it!
DOROTHY PARKER

A great quote for today! My oil painting"STARCARBON" found in the Covers & Illustrations section of my web, says a lot about the feeling of abundance inspired by having fun with your imagination. Sometimes, the most important thing to do is to become a money magnet. I chose the purse and shoes in this painting as symbols of wealth and stability while connecting to the abundant flow and majesty of the universe. Taking the time to observe and feel grateful can change your life.....

I chose the name 'STARCARBON" from an article in a scientific journal about how we all have a piece of the stars in every cell, and how on the cellular level, we reflect the majesty and magic of the Universe.
Visit My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment