Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Many Rivers To Cross


When I lived in Manhatten, in the 80's I loved the movie with Jimmy Cliff's songs. It seemed so exotic to be sitting in a darkened movie theatre with my date, a Broadway star I had a total crush on, and watching Many River's To Cross! Reggae music never fails to lift me up.

I have been inspired many many times by the thought of another vacation to Jamaica and to swim in their crystal clear waters, bask in the sun, drink cooling refreshments while listening to the rythm of infinite spirit would be divine. Anyway, I don't know why I got on that tangent, as I had mentioned in my last blogger, I have the travel bug and I am sure the need will become unbearable until satisfied! I also have never been to Greece, which is number one on my list of places to visit.

3 comments:

  1. You do very beautiful work. I love this one. I look forward to seeing more of your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Norman Engel: Thank you so very much! I posted this when I just started blogging and I do hope you are still reading my recent posts, about my Magical Cookbook: Cherie Bender's Glitter Book Of Magical Cooking. Many Blessings,
      Cherie

      Delete
  2. I do hope you come back & read my latest post Norman! Thank you, Many Blessings as you cross those rivers

    ReplyDelete