Thursday, November 22, 2007

ARCHANGEL MICHAEL - THANKSGIVING DAY 2007


My golden sunflower tree is in full bloom, the bright yellow flowers peaking over the fence of my neighbors.. they asked me if the flowers seed so they could plant a tree of their own. I told them it is much simpler than that, all you have to do is take a good cutting, place it in a jar of water outside, then when it takes root, re-plant in a pot until it outgrows the pot then plant in a good sunny spot, preferably in the area for ABUNDANCE in your garden, according to compass style feng shui. A book I highly recommend to learn about this effective ancient science is "LILLIAN TOO'S EASY-TO-USE-FENG SHUI" www.lillian-too.com

Today is the day for extreme GRATITUDE! In the book and movie "THE SECRET" the ancient truth is revealed that we attract what we focus on, and today is a beautiful day for enjoyment, family, even extended family......let us allow the universe to bring us the love, joy, and abundance we so richly deserve, and so it is!

The painting of "ARCHANGEL MICHAEL", oil on canvas, represents love of self and love of planet earth....Visit My Website

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment