Sunday, June 29, 2008

MAGIC IN THE GARDEN


I have always loved to connect with my garden, and especially my huge Banyan Tree "Anastasia" which I have spoken about on a previous post.

Today, I am inspired to speak about our mother earth and the care of her children, plants, animals, the wetlands, such as our Everglades and us... I implore each and everyone to take good care, recycle (of course!) and appreciate by doing all that we can together to preserve and retain the abundance that is here.... it is so very important!!!

I am grateful for the opportunity to share my drawing, "MAGIC IN THE GARDEN" I sometimes need to review my own drawings to rediscover the feelings and sensations of another moment frozen in time, where in this case, gratitude is the answer and the order of the day....

Right now, it is imperative to feel in the moment the perfection of NOW, and to have faith in the positive vision. I invite you to enjoy the movie clip of KATE BUSH singing one of my favorite songs, "Sensual World"Visit My Website

3 comments:

  1. I really love you drawing, nice work!

    Mike
    SAP Training

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what does this mean Mike? Like Sap from a tree? haha!

      Delete
  2. Awwww! I think this drawing is one of my best! Simple and sexy thank you Samuel

    ReplyDelete