Wednesday, October 24, 2007

PUMPKIN DANCING


Nearing the end of October now in Florida, and we seem to be free from the threat of ....... dare I say the name? no, better not....

PUMPKIN DANCING is an oil painting on wood, to be found on my web: WWW.CHERIEBENER.COM in the institutional section, commissioned by the Song of Norway cruise lines for installation in their ship's master stateroom. I include the image here in celebration of this time of year, my favorite when the weather gets cooler, and we can breathe a sigh of relief, as we seem to be free from the .............. YEAH!

I am pleased to be working on a few commissions, and I am in the middle of a direct and email campaign. Very busy, miss my friends in the UK, and California. Hope to see you very soon, and feeling a little cabin fever, the wide open spaces are calling to me. Hello all of you travelers, will be joining you as soon as I am finished.

"Be with you in a minute Mr. Peabody!"
Answer to the quiz question: From the movie "Bringing Up Baby"

Visit My Website


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment